Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Text 4: Music Notes

Music Notes is a web site that includes information on all different subjects in music.  It has information on everything from music history to possible careers for students in the future.  the part that I find the most useful on this website is the music theory tab.  It has details for students that will prepare them for any entry level college music theory course.

I would use this as a resource for my students as I taught them non-performance related subjects.  This site is too generalized for an academic paper but it would be a great resource for my students to use as a general reference.

A., Ryan, Lauren S, and Jessie B. Music Notes: An Interactive Musical Experience. ThinkQuest, Web. 13 Jul 2011. <http://library.thinkquest.org/15413/>.

No comments:

Post a Comment